Monday 2 April 2012

Goodbye March, Hello April

#007 - Goodbye March, Hello April !

OMGZ, its already APRIL ! I seriously feel this year passing veryyyyyyyy fast ! in less than 2 mths time, i will be turning 20 ! in less than a mth time, i will be starting my Y3. Nevertheless, i shall make my conclude for March. Days of March were really great for me ! Managed to spend good times with sec sch cliques <3 But the ending and starting of April was fucking sucky ! Well, like what people always say : Its just the start, it will definitely get better. Yupppp, im hoping well for it.

Waffle Town @ Newton. 

Make our way to Waffle Town by searching, asking and walking ! The food was nice and afforable but the waffles was disappointing. But overall, not that bad :) Had a mini shot session ard the area and off the Town area. 
Im in LOVE with this ! <3

Confession :
For the past few days wasn't really good for me. Tons of flashback of this particular person who are actually nth to be from the start to now. I shall leave everything to Karma. You better hope God is blessing you well :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment